Thursday, January 15, 2015

Life

Wow!  I just realized how much I haven't been writing on my blog.  My life has been so hectic lately.  Yes a 15 year old can be very busy too.  Since I haven't written in such a long time so I will share with you a few fun things I've been doing lately.

For New Years me and all my girl friends went up to salt lake to stay in a hotel, go ice skating, shopping, all that fun stuff!  Well, we got one room and your probably thinking there are 5 or 6 girls going.  HAHA NO.  We put 20 girls in one room!!  You could basically say World War 3 has already happened.  It was crazy.  I'm sure you're all wondering if we got kicked out, surprisingly we didn't.  At about three in the morning I couldn't handle them anymore so I "meditated" in the sauna.  When I was done there was no way I was sleeping on the floor, so I went and slept in the lobby for an hour. I was awakened at 9 to construction and I was not happy.  I got a little more than an hour of sleep and it was new years day so I was probably going to be staying up late that night too.  And I did.  For the next two nights I didn't get to bed until 5 in the morning.  You could say my Christmas break was fun, but it screwed up my sleeping schedule.

Softball conditioning has started up and I don't think I've ever been so sore in my entire life.  We have something every day, it is so stressful and tiring.  Tryouts are in February and I am getting more and more nervous about it.  I am afraid I'm not going to be able to handle it, its so much!  I love all the girls and the coach but since its my first year playing softball I am obviously not as good as the other girls.  This just givs me motivation to work harder, but sometimes I just feel really stupid.  I still love playing and I'm so glad I made the decision too. 

Have you heard of Disco skating at classic skating?  If you have not gone, you need to go!  It is a blast, even if my knees did get blue and purple.  It was totally worth it, seeing everyones fun outfits and I like to dress up too.  Plus, as an added bonus, if you dress up, you get a dollar off.  Everyone is just skating, having a good time and you just talk to everyone and I love that! I definitely recommend it. (:

Okay last thing, my dads birthday was on saturday so we went skiing for his birthday!  It was a perfect day and the snow was great.  I have to give a shout out to him, I am so lucky to be apart of this family and to have him as my dad!  I don't know what I would do without you.  Love you daddy!

Sorry that was so so long. I just start typing and then I can't stop.  I just want to share everything with you guys.  haha Here are some pictures from all my adventures.  I hope you guys like them and didn't get to bored with my super long post.


 I think everyone on snapchat was super annoyed with us, we posted a lot. Haha
This is the best picture we got... I wish we would have taken more.

Disco Night!




Skiing adventures!

Morgan Paige








No comments:

Post a Comment