Sunday, December 21, 2014

Closet Must Have's

There are many things a girl should have in her closet, but here are some key things I think every girl should have. 

1. Jean vest or jacket - You can get these just about anywhere. I got a dark colored one at Hollister and  I love it. I prefer the dark over the light color, because I think it is easier to pair with things, but it is really up to you.  It is nice to have both though so they can go with different things.
2&3. Anything LEATHER!  I absolutely love my leather leggings and they go with just about anything. Plus they make your legs look great. (; 
4. Joggers. Okay, who wouldn't want a super cute pair of sweats not to mention they are super comfy. They also come in almost every color.
5. Over sized sweaters. These are my absolute favorite for the winter time paired with some cute leggings. They are so comfy and I love them to be big and baggy. Its almost like a lazy day but you still look cute.  Win, win for everyone.
6. Sparkles! They are so in right now, you can get sparkle pants, shirts, jackets, and skirts just about anywhere! Not to mention super cute, and fun! Every girl has to have a little sparkle.
7. Jeans with to many holes. Sometimes you just have to have them. These are my favorite pair of pants. The only bad part about them is in the winter time when you haven't shaved for a very long time, you have to shave in the places you have holes. Haha
8. Converse. These are some of my favorite pairs of shoes they are so cute and they are just tennis shoes.  I want every single color, in high tops and just regular ones. I wear them at least once a week.
9. I couldn't really find a picture of this, but boys sweats! WOW they are so comfy, its not fair. I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment