Thursday, November 20, 2014

About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Morgan Paige Ricks.  I thought my middle name was cuter so I decided to use that instead of Morgan(;  I have a family of 6 including my parents, its all girls except my dad, lucky guy!  I am the second oldest in my family.  I am 15 years old and I go to American Fork High school.  I try and involve my self in everything I can, sometimes finding my self stress paralyzed... I don't even know if that's a thing. I play softball and I am currently doing ballroom dance at the Vibe in Pleasant Grove.  I am also involved in math, yoga, and racket club it is a great way to meet new people and learn new things.  Some things I have always loved are fashion, beauty, hair, and fitness which is mostly what I am going to write about, along with the crazy adventures I have.

I hope you guys like it, feedback is always appreciated!


I don't have any good pictures with my parents.   These are some of my favorite pictures, we are always laughing and having fun. That's why none of us could do a "serious" face for the life of us.
Photo creds:// Foto Fly Away

Morgan Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment