Sunday, November 23, 2014

Homecoming

Homecoming was a couple weeks ago but I miss it so much!  I had the best group ever, not to mention the cutest date.  He was a gentleman the whole time and so sweet.  Ahh I was dying.  It was my first dance so I was really nervous, especially because my date Kastan and I didn't talk very much, and I'm really shy.  But it turned out to be perfect, they planned everything so well.  For our day date we went go karting and I am a terrible driver so it was super embarrassing.  Its okay though because I didn't come in last place, haha.  After that we went home and we had like 3 hours to get ready which was super nice, even though I was still running around my house trying to get ready.  We went to PF Changs in Provo for dinner and it was so good.  I don't even know what it was, but it tasted good.  I would have ate all of it, but then I wouldn't have fit in my dress(;  After we went to the dance at the Provo library.  It was super nice, but there was no air circulation so we were all sweating really bad and it was gross.  We only were at the dance for like 30 minutes, we were going to haunted circus and had to make sure we were home on time for my curfew at 12.  I thought it was so scary and was running around screaming and everyone was laughing at me.  I don't like clowns so I was terrified.  I was also in the very back of the group so they would follow me and breathe hot breath on me.  I did not like it.  It was so much fun and everything was perfect, even if I didn't get the doorstep scene like the movies.  HAHA.

Thank you to Alex Challburg for doing my hair, makeup, pictures, and letting me borrow you're beautiful dress.  It all turned out amazing, I loved all of it. Go check out her blog xoxoelle7.blogspot.com you won't regret it, she is so talented.


^^ He asked me in a video over Instagram, & I said yes over Instagram.
Day date - Go Karting

Close up of my dress & nails done my Royal Nails


My hair done by the amazing Alex
Make-up
I could not get the corsage on, & this was to funny not to post.

Best group!


My date and I(:  His dimples are so cute!

The girls
The handsome boys!

To see more pictures of all the dates go check out xoxoelle7.blogspot.com (:
                               Morgan Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment