Monday, November 24, 2014

Simple&Fancy

Does Anyone else follow really cute fashion bloggers, but everything they post is just so darn expensive!?  Or for me being in high school still - if I wore something they posted I would get the weirdest looks.  Especially from the boys they are so judgmental!  I know, you shouldn't care what other people think of you & you can tell yourself that as much as you want, but deep down you know you care, and you want to impress people.

So today I am sharing with you one of my favorite dresses.  Even though its winter time I still love dresses.  I don't care what season it is you can pair it with so many different things like cute floral tights and a scarf for winter or just keep it simple for a sun dress.  They are so easy.  Plus who wouldn't give up the opportunity to not wear pants.

There are two different ways I like to wear this dress, it all just depends on what I'm doing.  You can change it from fancy to simple real fast, with just one accessory... my favorite one, shoes.
















                                      Dress:// Bohme Flats:// Forever Young Converse://Journey Kids
                                      Rings://Nasty Gal Necklace://Nasty Gal
  I hope you guys like it!
             Morgan Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment