Monday, December 1, 2014

Sparkles&Hearts

Wow!  Time has flown by, sorry I haven't posted anything lately.  Thanksgiving break happened so fast and of course the night I go back to school I remember I have 2 essays due,  a lot of homework, and I didn't write on my blog all week.  Talk about procrastination!

It is December 1st (24 days till christmas).  What a stressful time of year.  Kids are making sure to be on their best behavior and parents are checking their wallets.  I don't know why this time of year is so stressful when we should all be enjoying each others company, having fun, and remembering what christmas is really all about.

Since it is christmastime I am sharing with you one of my favorite holiday outfits.  It is great, especially for the winter time because it keeps me so warm!  Plus the leather skirt can go with just about anything and I love it!  Haha I told you, never give up the opportunity to not wear pants... even though you're wearing tights, its still better then pants!







Sweater:// Nordstrom   Blue shirt underneath:// American Eagle    Skirt:// Nordstrom  
Shoes:// Aeropostale   Hat:// Charming Charlies
Location:// (Every white girls favorite spot) Tibble Fork up the canyon (;
Photo Creds:// My favorite, Alex Challeburg 
I hope you like it, and had a great thanksgiving!
Morgan Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment