Thursday, December 18, 2014

Grinchy

9 more days till christmas... I can't believe it, I don't want to believe it.  2014 was such a good year.  I had so many great opportunities. I started high school, met lots of fun, nice people, and I started my own blog!  I don't want to see it go.  Is it just me or did this year go by soo freaking fast!?  Of course I am excited for 2015 but I am the type of person that doesn't like change.  And to be completely honest, I'm scared for what the future holds.  But on the other hand,  I can't wait for the new memories and new people I will meet this year.

Anyways, my friend Brenna and I decided to get a little more into the holiday spirit.  We wanted to do a winter photo shoot, and we were just joking around but who knew it would have been the best idea we ever thought of!  haha We decided to do a Grinch and Cindy Lou Who photo shoot.  We even got my new dog Charley to be Max.  She was so cute!

We woke up bright and early Sunday morning... well I guess it wasn't that bright haha.  We wanted to have snow in the pictures, and since mother nature has been difficult this winter season we went up the canyon to Tibble Fork.  And let me tell you it was FREEZING cold!  I legit thought I was going to get frostbite, and poor Charley we had to keep her bundled up in blankets when she wasn't being our little model so she didn't freeze to death!

I am so excited with how the pictures turned out, we only got to take a few because we were all freezing our butts off, literally!  They are so fun and funny.  It is kind of hard to see Charley (Max) because she is still so tiny.  Fun Fact: We took her to the vet and she weighs a little over a pound.  She's like a small fluffy ball who loves to cuddle.  Haha Huge thanks to Alex Challburg for coming out with us in the freezing cold weather, taking our pictures, and editing them!  Like I always say... Sooo talented!  If you want to see more fun pictures she has done go check out her blog xoxoelle7.blogspot.com
 The Grinch

Cindy Lou Who.  Please excuse my hair, its a lot harder then just putting a cup in your hair.



Some close ups!  Isn't Max so cute. (;



You can't really tell, but I was actually wrapped up in christmas lights. haha

I hope you guys like them, I had so much fun doing it!

Morgan Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment