Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Vibes

So its the middle of December and my dad is outside mowing the lawn... never thought I would say that!  Haha I have big news, has anyone heard of the puppy barn down in American Fork?  Well my family decided to just go check it out and they have thee cutest dogs ever!  I am not a dog person, but they were all so cute and small.  We found a dog we all liked.  She's a Pomeranian and so fluffy.  Sadly, we left with no dog, and went home.  My parents went "grocery shopping" and when they came home, they had the dog in their hands!  Ahh I was dying, we named her charley, but I call her fluffy.  She's so cute!  I will post pictures of her later. (:

Anyways, today I am sharing with you one of my every season dress.(;  Its my absolute favorite.  I always feel so pretty and elegant in it.  I also love the fact that I don't have to shave my legs haha. The fabric is super soft and flowey, when I wear it I just want to twirl around.  This is a shoot we did a while back, but I love the way it turned out so I thought I would share it with you!  Its during the spring time, my favorite time of the year when all the flowers are blooming and it smells amazing outside.  My friend Brenna is in some of the pictures looking beautiful as always.  I love having other people come with me to shoot so its not just me haha.














 I love this picture. I feel like it looks so vintage, maybe its just me though. (:


Dress:// Bohme  Headband:// Forever 21
I love the way they turned out!  Done by, of course Alex Challburg (:
Her blog is xoxoelle7.blogspot.com
I hope you guys like them!
Morgan Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment